Candidates, who have appeared for the AP EAMCET 2020, can check their results from the official website –
Earlier, the Education Minister Suresh A had said that the result will be declared on Friday and would be available on the official website –
The AP EAMCET is conducted by the JNTUK on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education (APSCHE).
The AP SCHE had conducted the EAMCET 2020 examination from September 17 to 24, 2020. The JNTU Kakinada had released AP EAMCET answer key on September 26, 2020. Through the AP EAMCET answer keys the candidates would able to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable scores.
How to check the AP EAMCET 2020 result?
1) Log on to the official EAMCET 2020 website –
2) Click on the “Result” link (once activated).
3) Enter the log-in details and submit.
4) Your result and the rank will be displayed.
5) Download and take printout