The admission process will also commence today and students can start taking admission from today itself. Students can check their allotment details from the official website of HSCAP — hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Candidates who find a place in the second allotment need to obtain the allotment letter and check the time and date of the admission.
How to check Kerala Plus One admission second allotment
- Visit the official website of HSCAP — hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Candidate Login’
- Select link which reads ‘Second Allot Results’
- Login with your username, password, district
- Your second allotment result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a screenshot of the same for future use
Candidates who have not got the allotment can update and apply for supplementary allotment. The official notification for supplementary allotment and vacancy details will be released on October 7. Once the notification is released, candidates can apply for supplementary allotment.