Once the JEE Mains 2020 result is announced, candidates who have appeared in the examination held from September 1 to 6, 2020, can check their results on the NTA official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The NTA on Tuesday had released the provisional answer key and had invited objections till September 10, 2020 on the payment of Rs 200/- for each objection.
NTA JEE Main results will contain the candidate’s personal details along with their scores and minimum qualifying cut off.
JEE Main 2020 September exam was conducted online from September 1 to 6, 2020 at 660 exam centres in 233 cities.
Earlier on Wednesday, the Union education minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has informed that the process for declaration of JEE Mains 2020 results is in progress and it will be declared soon.
Steps to check JEE Mains 2020 results
1) Visit the official NTA website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click on the link that reads, “JEE Mains 2020 results”, a new page will appear on your screen
3) Enter your login credentials – application number and password and then hit submit button
4) Your JEE Mains 2020 results will be displayed on the screen
5) Download the results and take its print out for future references.
JEE Main Result 2020 Highlights
- Result declaration Authority – National Testing Agency (NTA)
- JEE result 2020 Date – September 11, 2020
- Result Time – To be updated soon
- JEE Main Result Login Credentials – Application number and password
- Result Declaration Mode – Online
- JEE Main September result Status – To be declared soon
- NTA JEE official Website – jeemain.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in