The UPJEE (Polytechnic) papers for Group A, E1 and E2 was conducted in Offline mode only while the rest of the papers for Groups i.e., B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8 were conducted in online mode in selected districts.
Candidates will be offered admission based on their choices, reservation and State Open Rank of UPJEE (Polytechnic)-2020 through a Seat Allocation Process. The candidates will be able to make their choices online for branches and institutes at appropriate time.
1. The candidates who have passed minimum qualifying examination from institute situated in Uttar Pradesh or parents of candidate are domicile of Uttar Pradesh or Mother/Father of candidate is employee of Central Government and currently posted in Uttar Pradesh.
2. After admission of above mentioned candidates, if seats are vacant, then admission will be open for rest qualified candidates of ‘Other than Uttar Pradesh’. Foreign candidates should be nominated/ recommended by their own country and nominated/ recommended/agreed by government of India.
Reservation of Seats
As per UP Government rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria.
How to check UP JEECUP result 2020?
1) Visit the official website – https://jeecup.nic.in/
2) Click on either of the link you wish to check the result for
3) A new page will appear on your screen, enter your Application No, Date of Birth and Security Pin in the given box. Then click on the submit button.
4) Your result will appear on your screen. Check and download it. Take printout for future use.