According to a release, issued by the CEE, the KEAM 2020 rank list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the score obtained in the Engineering Entrance Examination (Paper I & Paper II put together) and the grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the Final year of the Qualifying Examination (Plus Two or equivalent).
The candidates, who have appeared in the Engineering Entrance Examination 2020, will have to submit their marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the second year of Plus Two or equivalent Qualifying Examination through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
In case of candidates who have not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In the case of candidates who have not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In the case of candidates who have not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered.
How to submit marks using KEAM 2020 portal
1) Visit home page through ‘KEAM 2020-Candidate Portal’ – www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
2) Now enter the application number and password.
3) Click menu item ‘Mark Submission for Engg’, the marks data can be submitted.
4) The marks submitted by the candidate will be processed after effecting standardization procedure for KEAM 2020 for the preparation of Engineering Rank list.
5) After successful submission of the mark data, candidates can take the printout of ‘Mark Submission Confirmation Report’ and keep it with them for future reference.
Candidates should note that the official website will remain open from September 3, 2020 to September 10, 2020 till 05:00 pm for online submission of marks. Applicants who do not submit the marks online will not be considered for the preparation of Engineering rank list 2020.
The marks displayed on the web page must be verified with the original mark sheets and must be confirmed by the candidate by clicking on ‘Submit Mark Data’ button. They need not upload the mark list. If the marks shown in the web page differ from the actual marks given in the mark list, candidates can edit the marks using ‘Change’ button and can enter the actual marks of the subjects concerned.
Candidates should also note that the Plus-two mark submitted by the candidate for the preparation of Engineering rank list and the marks in the original mark list will be verified at the time of admission.