As per the MH CET Exam Analysis 2020, the exam was moderate, similar to past year papers and few candidates found the paper to be a bit lengthy. Check the detailed exam analysis by Gradeup Experts which include details like difficulty level of the exam, sectional analysis, expected cutoff and more.
MH CET Exam Analysis 2020: Major Highlights
1. The MH CET Exam 2020 was conducted for a duration of 2 Hours comprising 150 Marks.
2. The MH-CET Law 2020 exam has five sections that test the general ability to be a law students, i.e. Legal Aptitude and Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Basic Mathematics.
3. The MH-CET Exam was conducted in English and Marathi Languages.
4. The overall difficulty level was moderate, where the English section was easy.
5. The Mathematics Section was easier than last year, whereas Logical and Analytical Reasoning was difficult.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2020
|Sections||No. of Qs.||Max Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
MH CET Section-wise Exam Analysis 2020The MH CET 2020 Exam Analysis as per section wise has been discussed here in the following table.
|Legal Aptitude and Reasoning||Moderate, lengthy|
|General Knowledge with Current Affair||Moderate|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||Difficult|
For a detailed MH CET Exam Analysis 2020 candidates can visit Gradeup. Get to know the expected cutoff, section-wise detailed exam analysis and more.