Candidates, who applied for the MPSC exam 2020, can now download their admit card from the official website through candidate login.
The MPSC Subordinate Services (Group B) Prelims will be conducted on October 11, 2020. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be held on May 3, 2020.
MPSC Hall Ticket: Click here to download hall tickets without username and password
How to download MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2020
1) Visit the official MPSC website of – https://mpsc.gov.in/ or https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/
2) Now click on the link that says “MPSC Subordinate Services (Group B) Prelims Admit Card 2020”
3) After logging, a new window will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the, ‘My Account Section.’
4) Check the ‘Competitive Exam’ Tab and choose the year and the post of MPSC State Service Examination 2020.
5) The Admit Card will be displayed which you will have to download and save it in PDF and later take a printout. Carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination.