Candidates should have their own mobile number, valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and email address at any stage.
Candidates are being reminded that today is the last date to apply for the RRB NTPC application registration 2020. The application process is closing today i.e., September 29, 2020 at http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/.
Candidates also informed that the RRB is doing scrutiny of the applications received by it (so far) and it will release the application status soon under (i) Provisionally Eligible and (ii) Rejected (along with reasons for rejection.
The status of applications can be viewed by entering the candidate’s login credentials like application registration number and date of birth. The RRB will activate the link from September 21, to September 30, 2020.
Candidates, who have applied for the RRB NTPC posts, can now view their application status on the official website or the link given below.
1) Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination and Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
2) Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree or its equivalent and Age between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
- Traffic Assistant – 88 vacancies
- Goods Guard – 5748 vacancies
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 5638 vacancies
- Senior Clerk cum Typist – 2873 vacancies
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist – 3164 vacancies
- Senior Time Keeper – 14 vacancies
- Commercial Apprentice – 259 vacancies
- Station Master – 6865 vacancies
- Total – 24649 vacancies
Stages of Exam: There shall be two stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Skill Test (Computer based Aptitude Test for Station Master and Traffic Assistant, Typing Skill Test for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper). Subsequently, there will be document verification and medical examination.
For Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, there shall be two stage CBT followed by document verification and medical examination.
RRB NTPC 2020: Examination Fee
For general/ unreserved candidates *Rs 500/-
*Out of this fee of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/Economically Backward Class. **Rs 250/-
**This fee of Rs 250 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
How To Apply
* Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility through online application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs.
* Scanned documents in JPEG Format to be kept ready before filling the application
* Click on the New Registration
* Select the RRB to which you wish to apply. Please be aware that RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and Registration number is allotted.