Interested candidates who are yet to apply for TS EAMCET 2020 can submit online applications with a late fee of Rs 10,000 till today i.e., June 30, 2020.
The online application process for TS EAMCET 2020 commenced on February 21, 2020. The last date to submit online applications without late fee was June 10, 2020.
Candidates were given time to change their examination center from June 22 to 23, 2020. As per the schedule available on the official portal, the TS EAMCET for Engineering will be conducted on July 6, 7, and 8. TS EAMCET for Agriculture and Medical will be conducted on July 8 and 9, 2020.
Steps to download TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020
Once it is released, candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020.
1. Go to the official website of TS EAMCET’s website — eamcet.tsche.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket”
3. It will direct to a new page of the TS EAMCET website
4. You need to enter your TS EAMCET roll number and date of birth to login
5. Your TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020 for future reference