Candidates, who have applied for the ITI admissions, can now check their result on the official website. Other rounds like 2nd round merit list cutoff are likely to be released soon.
Successful candidates will be alloted trade of their choices as per the UP ITI Merit List announced.
Candidates should note that the last date of reporting in ITI for Admission is October 5, 2020.
Candidates are requested to bring the following documents in future to resolve the discrepancy in NCVT / SCVT examinations/ result related to the Council.
1. NCVT MIS Portal allow list.
2. SCVT portal Allow List.
3. Copy of the examination.
4. Attendance form of the candidate.
5. Candidate’s admit card.
In case of private institutions, a forwarding letter form Joint Director (Training / Education) through the principal of National industrial institute.
The examination fee will be charged by the Council only according to the number of trainees that have come to NCVT.
How to check UP ITI Merit List 2020
1) Visit the Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad official website – scvtup.in
2) On the home page, click on the Notice Board section
3) Now, click on the results link, given at the end of the page.
4) On the merit list page, enter your registration number and date of birth
5) Your merit list page will appear on the screen
6) Download the Merit list and take a printout