The UP Madarsa Board result will be released today around 01:00 pm on the Board’s official website -madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in.
Candidates who have appeared for Munshi/Maulvi (Secondary)/ Alim (Senior Secondary)/ Kamil and Fazil examination 2020 can check their result through the candidate login on the official website.
Candidates can check their result by selecting class and then entering their roll number in the box given on the UP Madarsa Board result page.
The UPMEC Registrar R P Singh, in a statement confirmed that the results will be declared at 1pm on Wednesday, 1st July 2020.
The UP Madarsa board had successfully conducted the examination from February 19 to March 5, 2020. Around 1.5 lakh candidates took the examination this year.
The UP Madarsa Board conducts the examination every year for classes – Alim, Fazil, Munshi, Maulvi, and Kalim.
Steps to check UP Madarsa Board Result 2020
1) Log on to the official Board’s website –
2) Scroll down the page, you will find a section – “EXAMINATION RESULT”
3) Click on the “ANNUAL EXAM RESULT 2020”, a new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your seven digits Roll No., and Code in the given box and then click on the Submit button.
5) Download the UP Madarsa Board Result 2020 and take printout for further use.
The UP Madarsa Board Examinations 2020 were conducted from February 19 to March 5, 2020. It is expected that over 1.5 lakh students are expecting the UP Madarsa Board Result 2020.